Monday, June 13, 2016

Fresh From the Studio, 3 Art Journal Spreads

Despite all the goings on with getting the farm up and running I have managed to spend some time in the studio working on my art journal. It is such a powerful way to process the difficult passages we sometimes encounter in life. I'm going through one of those passages at the moment and I feel so blessed to be able to "paint it out". Here are a few of my more recent journal spreads from 3 different journals. 


“The journey I'm taking is inside me. 
Just like blood travels down veins, 
what I'm seeing is my inner self 
and what seems threatening 
is just the echo of the fear in my heart.” 
― Haruki Murakami



 "Never give away so much of yourself to help someone you love that you have nothing left to help yourself. When you have given all you have you might just find yourself abandoned in the very hell that you tried to pull them out of. Always reserve some love and strength for yourself."



“Study me as much as you like, you will not know me, 
for I differ in a hundred ways from what you see me to be. 
Put yourself behind my eyes and see me as I see myself, 
for I have chosen to dwell in a place you cannot see.” ~Rumi

No comments:

Post a Comment