Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Meeting John of God & Wayne Dyer


I am so grateful for the stream of events that has been leading me to all of these amazing teachers over the last few years. It has taken me a long time to write publicly in any detail about my John of God experience, mostly because the experience cannot be fully expressed with words. It was just too deep, too personal and the work continues to be completed in me even as I write this post 8 months later. 
Last September when I went before John of God a whole new chapter in my spiritual growth began to write itself. I had been working with a very talented intuitive healer that is also guided by the Benevolent Healing Spirits of John of God. I had many Spiritual "surgeries"through my work with John of God over the last couple of years. Some of the work was incredibly intense and at times so much anger and anxiety came bubbling up that I thought it would consume me. Other times the increase in pain and illness was so intense I did not think I would survive it. Each healing crisis was followed by more intense spiritual and physical healing work. All this time my flesh and blood guide was there for me and she continued (and still continues)  to hold a space of healing and safety for me. 
When I saw John of God I was one of 1,600 people that were standing in lines to see him. We were warned that we would be brushed past him very quickly, but we were assured  that this brief encounter would still result in very powerful healing. The line was moving very quickly and when it got to the point that I was next in line I was trembling I was so nervous. As I approached John of God he motioned for me to come closer. I walked up to him and he looked me in the eye and exclaimed, "You are much better!".  He continued to ask me questions for what seemed like an eternity while the entire line just stopped. It seemed that while he was talking with me the whole world stood still.  There is much more to this story that I will share another time but for my current purpose it is important for me to convey that the spark of God that was in John of God that day recognized me in a crowed of 1,600 people and he took the time to stop everything in the midst of all that chaos to tell me I was being healed. It still brings tears to my eyes when I think about it. 
Wayne Dyer got on the stage the next morning and told us how he had been healed of his leukemia through his work with John of God. He also told us that he was writing an important new book called "Wishes Fulfilled".  Now 8 months after hearing Wayne speak about his own personal healing experience with John of God I am reading his book and it is splitting my soul wide open! Wayne mentions many books and writers that inspired this new work of his. One of the works that Wayne's book lead me to is the "I Am Discourses" by Godfre Ray King. Every word I read is Gosple to me and speaks such truth to my heart and soul. 




Below is a partial quote from I Am Disclosure number 1:
"Life, in all Its Activities everywhere manifest, is God in Action; and it is only through lack of the understanding of applied thought and feeling that mankind is constantly interrupting the pure flow of that Perfect Essence of Life which would, without interference, naturally express Its Perfection everywhere.


The natural tendency of Life is Love, Peace, Beauty, Harmony, and Opulence, for Life cares not who uses It, but is constantly surging to pour more of Its Perfection into manifestation, always with that lifting process which is ever inherent within Itself.
"I AM"
"I AM" is the Activity of "That Life." How strange it is that students with sincere interest do not seem to get the True Meaning of those two words. When you say and feel "I AM," you release the spring of Eternal, Everlasting Life to flow on Its way unmolested. In other words, you open wide the door to Its natural flow. When you say "I AM not," you shut the door in the face of this Mighty Energy.


"I AM" is the Full Activity of God. Having placed before you so often the Truth of God in Action, I wish you to understand Its first expression in individualization. The first expression of every individual, everywhere in the Universe, either in spoken word, silent thought or feeling, is "I AM," recognizing Its Own Conquering Divinity.


The student, endeavoring to understand and apply these mighty, yet simple Laws, must stand guard more strictly over his thought and expression —in word or otherwise; for every time you say "I AM not," "I cannot," "I have not," you are, whether knowingly or unknowingly, throttling that "Great Presence" within you. This is just as tangible as if you placed your hands about the throat of an outer form, only with the outer form, your thought governing the hand, you can release it at any time; but when you make a declaration using the words "I AM not," you set in motion Mighty, Limitless Energy that continues to act, unless it is recalled and the imperfection consumed and transmuted. " ~Godfre Ray King
Orbs and green glowing light in the main tent the morning I went before John of God



"I AM" Healed




Namaste!




No comments:

Post a Comment