Sunday, March 18, 2012

Gallery Orders, Mounting silk, Matting Prints. Buy My New Prints Here

 I've been filing a lot of orders from galleries over the last week. Spring is in the air and I guess everybody is tired of looking at paintings of snow so I am sending out fresh stock in bright Spring and Summer colors. I mounted my 2 latest silk paintings and sewed them to cotton rag board. Then I photographed them and printed, numbered and signed the prints of them as well as a ton of other prints that are going out.

Mounting silk to archival 100% cotton rag museum board
Matting and shrink-wrapping tons of Spring prints to ship out to galleries
"Summer Breeze" is one of the paintings I mounted today 
To Purchase a 10 x 11" signed and numbered limited edition print of "Summer Breeze" for $25.00 click the secure Pay Pal button below. Measurement is approximate and includes mat.

"Promise of June" is the other painting I mounted today
To Purchase a 10 x 11" signed and numbered limited edition print of "Promise of June" for $25.00 click the secure Pay Pal button below. Measurement is approximate and includes mat.

No comments:

Post a Comment