Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mixed Media Paintings Begging to be Stitched


I have been working on some mixed media paintings, actually the backgrounds were painted months ago and lately I have been adding more layers to them. Looking them over last night I feel like they are begging to be stitched. I have been dreaming lately about buying a sewing machine that will do free motion embroidery but finances are tight during this midwinter lull in sales.  Do to the economy I actually had the worst holiday sales season I have ever had, so buying an expensive sewing machine feels a bit like a dream. Perhaps I will explore doing some hand stitching on one to see how it goes. If you know someone that has a free motion embroidery machine they want to find a good home for at a very low price let me know.



No comments:

Post a Comment