Friday, October 15, 2010

Screen Prints for the Sketchbook Project

I went to the Ortho surgeon yesterday and they sawed off the heavy cast and put me in a boot cast. The surgeon said that my healing was "Amazingly fast" & that I was an "Incredibly fast healer". Don & I have been manifesting this day for 4 weeks, along with healing visualizations. I refused to allow all the horror stories that I was told become my reality!! I go back for x-rays in November, hopefully will get rid of the boot cast then. In the meantime they said I can start to get up and around on crutches.

I was going through some old art work and came across some screen prints I did years ago when I was first teaching myself to screen print. I can't wait until I can get back in the studio and start screen printing on silk again. I have decided to incorporate these early screen prints into my Sketchbook Project sketchbook.




1 comment:

  1. Yeah Linda! Nice posting of your old prints and the thought to include them in your sketchbook. Great that you have your load lightened by the removal of heavy cast. Fast healing wishes to continue. I'm hoping to get started on my sketchbook project. I had to get a few things off my plate before I began another.

    ReplyDelete