Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Sketchbook Arrived for the Sketchbook Project !!!!!!

Wooo Hooo!!!! my sketchbook for the sketchbook project arrived!!!!! The theme for my sketchbook is "Facing Forward". I am so pleased I was able to get that subject, it is so perfect for me at this point in my life.My thought is that I will personalize the theme by  calling my sketchbook "Facing forward.... towards healing"

I can't wait to dig in and get started. I plan on doing some of the pages in silk but I am not sure if I will just mount the silk art to the moleskin pages or if I will rebind the book I want to apply silk to the cover but we are not allowed to remove our I.D. card adhered to the back of the book so I will have to make allowances for that.

Now I wish I was not going to be tied up all weekend because I would love to hunker down and get started!!! Lots of pages to be filled by January 15, 2011. That is the day the books must be returned by.

For more on the Sketchbook Project follow this link:
http://www.arthousecoop.com/projects/sketchbookproject

The Sketchbook Project: 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment