Saturday, July 31, 2010

TAFA List and the Awesome Page they Published for Me!!!!


I just became a member of TAFA (The Textile and Fiber Art List) and they made me the most comprehensive listing on their website. I am so impressed with the detail and sheer volume of information that goes into the members pages on this site. Here is a link to my page, I hope you will check it out and leave a comment for me!!! Click this link to see my page. My Silk Painting Page on TAFA

I have been sick the last 2 days and was up with tremors all night last night. That has not happened in a long time and I am wondering if it is a relapse from the Lyme induced autoimmune disease??? So anyway I did not get much more done on my silk painting and I am not sure if I will be able to work on it today. Feel a bit like I was run over by a truck!

3 comments:

  1. Oh...I joined Tafa this week and am likewise impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Linda! I've added you to the NE Bloggers list. I look forward to exploring your blog and learning about your art.
    If you'd like to be on my mailing list for NE Bloggers, you can send me a note w/ your email address. e_bogardus AT hotmail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, it's wonderful to have you on TAFA. Your work is beautiful and I hope that TAFA brings you a lot of new customers!

    I also hope you feel better soon. It's tough dealing with any kind of physical ailment... Sending healing thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete