Thursday, November 21, 2013

Random Acts of Art, Gratitude, & Fiber in the Forest

Gratitude is a "Random Act of Art" that I wrapped up and hid in the waiting room of my Dr's office. The fabric was left over cotton and silk from pieces I had dyed in the past with Mx and French dyes. The thread is hand dyed Valdani thread. Before I wrapped it up I took it into the woods to photograph as part of my Fiber in the Forest series.

The best part of the day was when I got a Random Act of Kindness sent to me in the mail!!! It was a package of stimulation pads for my T.E.N.S pain management unit. My insurance co is no longer paying for them and I had posted on Facebook how bummed out I was about that. A friend that I went to high school with over 30 years ago sent me a package with a bunch of them in it. Happy dance ;-)








Above is the "Gratitude" piece all wrapped up and hidden at the Dr.'s office for someone to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment