Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Online Auction, and Busy Filling Orders

I have been pretty quiet lately because I have been swamped with making prints, signing, numbering and matting them. Then packing them up and shipping them out. So I have had no time for painting! I am really looking forward to getting back in the studio to paint next week!!!!! There are still 6 days left for my huge 45% off sale in my online store. Here are the details: 
All of my spring/summer prints are on sale for $19.25. That's 45% off of signed & numbered, prints with foam core, mat and shrink-wrap. Enter "SPRINGSALE" in the discount box at checkout. Also all silk scarves are priced $10.00 off the normal retail price. Sale ends 4/10/12. My Online Store


I have a print in a fundraising auction for the Vermont River Conservancy . Bidding starts on Earth Day Monday April 9th! "Mark your calendars: the 2012 Web Auction bidding starts Monday April 9th - and is available for viewing now! Take a look at all the amazing adventures and opportunities offered in support of VRC's mission. And many thanks to our generous sponsors and donors - please support them many fold! Keep checking often as new items will be added. Bidding starts Monday April 9th and ends Sunday April 22nd (Earth Day!)" http://www.vrcauction.us/catalog/8"http://www.vrcauction.us/catalog/8

No comments:

Post a Comment