Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I am having another Lyme flare so I felt really blessed that in spite of that I was able to get out and do my Thanksgiving shopping yesterday with the help of a wheelchair. Don offered to go for me but I really wanted to do the shopping for the holiday meal. Every time I have to use the wheelchair or walker to get out because of the Lyme pain I try to remind myself how blessed I am that I don't need to use it all the time and that "This too shall pass".

I have so many things in my life to be thankful for, my wonderful husband, lovely home, wonderful dogs, and so much more!! I feel a tremendous amount of compassion for everyone suffering with a chronic illness over the holiday season and I am sending those of you that are suffering from Chronic Lyme and others chronic illnesses lots of love, light and healing energy today!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving despite the flare. Best wishes x

    ReplyDelete