Sunday, September 26, 2010

Page 6 Winged Woman Sketchbook Project


Yesterday I did another page in my Sketchbook project moleskin. I was able to do the sketching part with my casted leg elevated above my heart (to keep swelling down) but once I started painting with the gouache paint it was impossible to stay fully reclined so I had to sit up a bit more and I ended up getting my leg swollen.

I really enjoyed being immersed in the painting process, the crappy paper in the moleskin sketchbook proved to be more challenging that I thought it would be and some of the ink outlines bled through to the artwork on page 5. Luckily I think it kind of added to the page 5 art work and did not destroy it but I will have to be more careful in the future or start doing the paintings on other paper and then paste it into the moleskin. I started another sketch last night and plan to work on that today.

No comments:

Post a Comment