Friday, March 26, 2010

My Love For You is a Stampede of Horses. P.S. It's not Cancer!

Dear Universe,

Moments ago I found out that the thing that is inside me, that has been causing me to bleed for 40 days, that I am told must come out of me, is NOT CANCER!!!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

The moment I got the news I was filled with this overwhelming sense of love for my husband. I was so keenly aware of how much I loved him and how much a part of me he is that it felt as if I had just been told that HE did not have cancer. Nothing else seemed to matter, just Don and I , me and Don and we are going to be ok. I am soooooo..... in love with my husband! Wow..... wow... I don't have cancer :-)

After I told Don, I sat down at the computer to email a couple of friends that were waiting on the results and my “dear ada” blog feed came through with a link to Meighan O'toole's "My Love For You...." Blog (see link below) . It was joy on top of joy as this explosion of creative eye candy caused an already stimulated me to go into creative overdrive. I love this blog! I love the art, the commentary, the abundance of creative links! I LOVE my husband, my family, my dogs, my friends, I LOVE that I don’t have cancer! And I love you dear Universe, as impossible, unpredictable, and painfully beautiful as you can be, my love for you is like a stampede of horses!

Yours, For as Long as You Let Me Stay,
Linda

Visit Meighan's blog and prepare to have your creative circurt breaker blown at least once or twice:
My Love for You... is an art blog curated by Meighan O'Toole. Cataloging low brow and contemporary art, My Love for You features Q&A's, studio visits and daily posts about artists from all over the world. http://myloveforyou.typepad.com/my_love_for_you/


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you received such wonderful news. You joy is oozing out of this blog post (as it should be).

    ReplyDelete