Saturday, March 13, 2010

The International Journal of the Guild of Silk Painters

I am posting some photos of the Spring 2010 issue  of the International Journal of the Guild of Silk Painters Journal. The Guild of Silk Painters is a non-profit organization that promotes the art of silk painting. I have long been a fan of this organization and recently was asked if I would display my paintings on silk in the Spring issue. When the Journal arrived I saw that they had used one of my silk paintings on the cover as well as giving my work a 2 page glossy spread inside.

The Silk Painters Guild is based in Great Britain but its members come from all over the world. The silk painting galleries on their website showcase the world’s finest silk painters and are so inspirational. Please visit their website and consider becoming a member. The Guild of Silk Painters website can be found at: http://www.silkpainters-guild.co.uk/

Click on photos to enlarge




















1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Linda, I really love this phase of your work.
    A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men.Proverbs 18:16
    Love You Lori

    ReplyDelete