Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Holiday Sale in my Etsy Shop!







Items have been flying out of my Etsy shop over the last week but there are still plenty of great deals. All matted limited edition prints are $10.00 off, (framed prints available also) , there are still some seconds silk scarves as well as firsts. The 4 x 6 art magnets are flying out of here so be sure to grab a couple to use as stocking stuffers or to use as a little something extra to put in a holiday card. Give a magnet to your postal carries in a card or to your child's teacher, they will be greatly appreciated.Visit the link below to see all the great gift items available in my shop. Remember any print you see on my Crow House Studio website can be custom ordered  through my Etsy shop by contacting me and letting me know which print you like.
Link to My Etsy Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment