Saturday, October 2, 2010

More Pages for the Art House Co-op Sketchbook Project 2011

I created some new pages for the Art House Co-op's Sketchbook Project sketchbook I am working on. I also took some photos of some 2 page spreads.
 
Page 14 digital image of one of my oil paintings printed on cotton fabric and embroidered. Text reads;  Lyme  Disease. 50% of people infected will not get a rash. Tests are extremely inaccurate. Some people with Chronic Lyme will never recover.
Page 15 Natures Healing Gouache on moleskin paper

Page 4 is a hand screen printed and hand painted piece of silk dupioni 
Page 5 is one of my hand carved block prints with pen embellishments and torn paperback book pages.

 
Page 12 is a collage of handmade paper, my hand carved block prints and words from a catalog


Pages 12 & 13 Page 13 is gouache on moleskin paper. It is called Time Heals All Wounds

Pages 6 and 7. Page 6 is called Winged Woman and is gouache on moleskin paper and page 7 is hand painted silk scraps stitched with multicolored thread. I plan to make a scroll that will slip into the pocket created by the intersecting pieces of silk.

No comments:

Post a Comment