Thursday, June 16, 2011

Butterfly Girl, Robin's Eggs Hatching

I finished up the "Butterfly Girl" painting today. 




















I am having a huge pain flare in my jaw making it impossible to chew so I am eating soft foods and drinking a lot of green smoothies. The pain has traveled up into my ear again and is causing a lot if dizziness and balance problems. Despite that I was still able to get out and go for a walk and I am still feeling so blessed that I can walk again. Here are some photos from my walk this morning. 




And last but not least the Robin that has nested in the lilac bush outside my studio has hatched a third egg. I guess number 4 is a late starter ;~)


I hope you will visit and "Like" my Facebook Studio Page! My Facebook Page Link

2 comments:

  1. Dear Linda, would it be possible to get a new 'well' painting? I had to leave the other one behind due to severe mold problems in last apartment. It's so beautiful and I would love to have it on my wall to look at and envision being well.

    many blessings to you,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elizabeth,

      Send me your email address and we can discuss it further.

      Be Well,
      Linda

      Delete