Friday, September 23, 2016

Sunday is Goat Day!!!!

Well we are quite literally down to the wire! The goats are arriving on Sunday and Don has been rushing around trying to get all the lose ends tied up before they get here. The electric fence is up and running, the goat ramp is finished, the gates are installed and we are ready to receive our Boer doe and doeling on Sunday. 


 The electric fence is up and running!

 Don installing a latch on the door that leads to the goat ramp into the paddock 

 The goat ramp leading out of the barn

 The chickens have started investigating the nest boxes


The roosters are becoming quite the professional vocalists as you can tell by this short video clip ;-)

 Just as the sky began to darken and the clouds threatened rain we ran down and grabbed a couple of bales of hay from our neighbor to get us through until we can get a full load. 


 Grabbing a couple of bales of hay ahead of the rain. Look at those clouds!

I'm still in this fatigue slump that I've been in the last few months but I have been getting glutathione I.V's and I think they are helping a little. After my I.V. on Thursday I managed to have enough energy to start a new journal spread. It's still a work in progress but it's a good start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment