Monday, June 11, 2012

New iPad Paintings

We are knee deep in the process of selling our house and looking for a house or land to buy so life has been a bit chaotic. This chaos has kept me out of the studio but I am eternally grateful for the ability to create paintings on my iPad at times like this. Creating art is such a great stress reliever and this life change has indeed been stressful. Not having the energy lately to drag out all my dyes or paints it is so nice to sit with my iPad in the evening and to paint with no worries about washing brushes or cleaning up. The app I use the most for painting is Sketchbook Pro. It is my absolute favorite!

 "Attaining Balance"

Love is the song of the soul singing to God. 
It is the balanced rhythmic dance of planets - sun and moon lit. 
~Paramahansa Yogananda

 "Walk in the Woods"

May you be peaceful, light & happy in body & in mind. 
May you be free and safe from accidents.
May you be free from anger, unwholesome states of mind & worries.
~Thich Nhat Hanh



No comments:

Post a Comment