Saturday, July 10, 2010

Woking on Some Resisted Silk Scarves


The studio is getting pretty crowded! I got a custom order for a resisted design scarf so I put away all of my screen printing supplies and got out my stretchers. The ones on the left have the drawings laid out which is hard to see in the photos. The ones with the black lines have already had the resist applied and are awaiting their first steaming after which the dyes will be applied.


If you blow up the photo below you can see that I missed one of the ravens on the bottom branch, had to go back and outline it with the rewsist after I took the photo :-)

And below are some more photos added later on after even more scarves were resisted.

The scarf above has some gold accents created with metallic resist.


No comments:

Post a Comment