Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Video Journal, Silk cover on Sketchbook

Since I am no longer busy running my silk studio and don't have the energy to start any big projects I needed to find something creative to do to keep me from going stir crazy so I am making a video journal of my progress on the new protocols I am taking for my Lyme induced neuro-immune issues.

This is the 3rd video journal have made since I started the new medical protocol. Today I had promised myself that no matter how sick I was I would finish putting the silk cover on the sketchbook I created for Art House Co-ops Sketchbook Project. The deadline to send it in was fast approaching and I was feeling some pressure to get it done and in the mail. I feel so grateful that I was able to finish this project  despite my health challenges.

2 comments:

  1. Linda, it's really nice to see the entire sketchbook. This video was a good way to present it to us. Your silk cover makes it even more special. I'm glad you were feeling up to finishing it and I hope your new medical regimen brings a much healthier 2011 for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nancy, I did a more professional video of the sketchbook with music and no hand-page-turning. You can view it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3vWMBMY_ZU

    ReplyDelete